44 Most Useful Websites for Businesses ( You Don’t KNOW ABOUT )


Most of these websites solve business problems really well and they all have simple web addresses (URLs) so that you can easily learn them by heart therefore saving you a trip to Google.
1.bounceapp.com –for capturing full length screenshots of web pages.
2.untiny.me–find the original URLs that’s hiding behind a short URLs
3..topsy.com–a better search engine for twitter
4.copypastercharacter.com–copy special characters that aren’t on your keyboard
5.localti.me–know more than just the local time of a city
6.goo.gl–shorten long URLs and convert
7.woorank.com– everything you wanted to know about a website
8.virustotal–scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses
9.printwhatyoulike.com–print web pages without the clutter
10.jollprint–reformats news  articles and blog content as a newspaper
11.truveo.com–the best place for searching web videos
12.tubemogul.com–simultaneously upload videos to You Tube
13.tabbloid.com–your favorite blogs delivered as PDFs
14.wetransfer.com–for sharing  really big files.
15.pastebin.com—a temporary  clipboard for your text and code snippets.
16.mywot.com–check the trust level of any website.
17.iconfinder–the best place to find icons of all sizes.
18.typewith.me–work on the same document with multiple people.
19.gtmetrix.com–perfect tool for measuring your websites performance.
20.polishmywriting.com–check writing for spelling or grammar errors.
21.fontsquirrel.com–collection of fonts-free for personal and commercial use
22.flightstats.com–track flight status at airports worldwide.

I ask you to help in the one way that will do the most. Please share my content. Like this article to your Facebook,Twitter and Linked In and share it.

You would be amazed how helpful your time and energy can be to others. So thank you for the time and sharing.

Thanks for reading this article on 44 Most Useful Websites(you dont know about),if you know anyone who might benefit again please share it.

If you have any questions ,comments Please leave them  below and I will get back with you right away.   Thanks,Darrell


4 thoughts on “44 Most Useful Websites for Businesses ( You Don’t KNOW ABOUT )

  1. Well thanks for stopping by Rachel and I’m glad you enjoyed my article 44 Websites for Businesses(you don’t know about) and yes Font Squirrel is a website a lot of designers use.I am always glad when I help one of my readers,my job is to educate and inform my loyal readers.Rachel I would also recommend Wealthy Affiliate University to you.Its something that is a positive benefit to others.and addsvalue to their lives.Rachel I find great enjoyment in saving others from the headache of scams and showing them how there is actual opportunity online.

  2. Hello Ariel thanks for stopping by ,yes makingbigashonline tries to be transparent when we send our emails out,how have you been,Im glad you liked my post and feel free to check out our helpful post titled Getting Started in Wealthy Affiliate the #1 ranked training program online. If you have any questions comments or ideas leave me a email at darrell@makingbigcashonline.com and I WILL GET back with you.

  3. Thank you for putting Font Squirrel on this list! I do a lot of design work and so it’s always nice to have a wealth of fonts that are free for commercial use. I hadn’t heard of this website before but I’ll definitely be utilizing it often!

  4. I’m happy to have found a website that’ll show me the original URL behind a shortened one! Unfortunately you have to be skeptical when opening links these days, particularly from people that you don’t know. Even though 99% of them are trustworthy, it’s best to be safe in case you’ve happened across one of them in the other 1%. So it’s always nice to know what you’re opening before you open it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.